Friday, August 19, 2011

Back to School with Tiny Prints

Growing up, there was always something exciting about the new school year. From the smell of new notebooks, freshly sharpened pencils and back to school clothes,

Even though I'm out of school now, I can't help but still feel the excitement. This year, I'll share the excitement with my own child as he goes to preschool himself (after he turns two, sniff sniff!) This week, Facebook has been filled with posts from parents talking about the their babies going to preschool or kindergarten for the first time and that is a big step. A friend posted the other day that while she is a very emotional person, she does not get emotional about the first day of school. I know I will. While each year brings new and exciting things, it always means another year is gone way too fast.It's bittersweet. It's sad to watch you child take a new step in life but I know how much he'll love it! He will  learn new things and meet friends his age and I know it will always be harder on me than him. To ease myself into the new school years, I hope to start a fun tradition by taking a picture of him on our front porch, holding a sign that says the grade he'll be in!

Tiny Prints wants to help make back to school fun!


Stickers for everything from school supplies, lunch boxes, gifts and so much more!
Adorable thank you notes for teachers and school staff!


Disclosure: I received product in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed were my own.

1 comment:

Trisha said...

I love this site also. I ordered my Father's Day card from here and a special card for Ric when he started his new job. Love it! :)